Does the test need an update?

Forums Benchmark Discussion Does the test need an update?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Admin 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NL-og
    Participant

What do you guys think does the test need to be improved or is it still up to date?

Admin
    Keymaster

What would you change?

thermal
    Participant

I wanted to try this, but Logic could not find the Boom Room.SDIR impulse response for Space Designer nor the audio file 3hook96.wav (part of the EXS instrument FM Short SQ.exs). Would probably be a good idea to make a self-contained project file.

Admin
    Keymaster

I remember I had that too, but somehow I fixed it. I don’t know if these settings were removed from the plugins or if their files were just located somewhere else because of a change in an update.

What do you guys recommend changing it to? It has got to be something similar to not make all the old test results obsolete. Will any setting from a same plugin use the same CPU power?

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Admin.

thermal
    Participant

Maybe you should join forces with this guy, the test worked right out of the box and was very easy to use πŸ™‚

https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138612

Admin
    Keymaster

That looks good! I’ll get in touch with him and see if we can use this. πŸ™‚ Thank you.

Admin
    Keymaster

I haven’t been able to reach the guy from Logic Pro Help yet, so I decided I would try to fix the test myself. Basically, the problem with the IRs that cannot be found should be solved now. I selected an option that includes them inside the project file, no matter if you have downloaded them before or not, so everyone should have them now.

Can you guys check this out for me? You can download the test here. I’ll be happy to hear if the problems still persist or not. πŸ™‚ Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.