Improvement suggestions

Forums Site Discussion Improvement suggestions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Admin 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

Dear Logicers!

Please use this forum to post your ideas and suggestions for the site. So far, there have been requests to display every single score entry on the Benchmark Results page, instead of just the average for each model. There has also been requests for additional spec fields, as well as a comment function for each single entry.

The new forum introduces user profiles which will also be used to submit scores and list all scores of a specific user.

Keep your suggestions coming! Thank you. 🙂

NL-og
    Participant

Is it possible to add the score id next to the graph on the model pages, it’d make it easier to know which score is which . Bcz On models with many scores you get them confused easily..

Admin
    Keymaster

Is it possible to add the score id next to the graph on the model pages, it’d make it easier to know which score is which . Bcz On models with many scores you get them confused easily..

Actually, that is already planned since the last update. I just never managed to finish it because there are some other details that I want to get done and I want it to be done all at once. It will be done somewhere around mid-July, probably earlier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.